A Quick NoteThis guide follows on from my guides to the first half of Evendim and Book 3 of the Epic Quest, if you found this from a search engine you might want to check them out first!
Also, please note you will need to have either purchased the Evendim Quest Pack or be a VIP subscriber to quest in Evendim.
The Eavespires - Guaradan in the North (36-37)1. Our path begins in Tinnudir - Speak to Orchalwe and accept  Friends at the Eavespires then travel to the Eavespires; subscribers may take a boat, otherwise run north along the shore, swim out west to the island of Rantos and ride across it then and continue swimming west until you reach land and the Eavespires (6.1,72.0)
2. Ride south from the camp until you see a Stone Marker (9.4,73.0). Don't go straight up to it but head slightly west to the shore and find the Treasure Hunter Captain. Speak to him and continue One More Marker and he and his men will help you kill the Tomb-Robbers surrounding the marker. Once they are dead read the maker complete One More Marker and accept  Beyond the Gloaming Falls.
3. Speak to Longbough and turn in Friends at the Eavespires. Accept  Threat from the North and Roiling the Rills
- Speak to Lithuifin and accept Shaman From the North
- Speak to Erchiel and accept Tears of Purity, Gauradan Relics and Hunting the Hunters
- Speak to Remmenylf and accept Pouches of Poison and Wards of the Gauredain
4. Exit the camp across the river to the north and follow the path nearest the shore until you reach the Even-rills:
- Collect 4 Gauradan Shaman Pouches
- Fill your vial from the pool at 2.9,68.6 (protected by a Gauradan Soothsayer & Fierce Wolf)
- Ensure you kill 8 Gauradan (of any type)
5. Return to the camp and:
- Speak to Remmenylf to turn in Pouches of Poison
- Speak to Erchiel to turn in Tears of Purity
- Speak to Lithuifin to turn in Shaman from the North
- Speak to Longbough to turn in Roiling the rills
6. Exit the camp, cross the river and this time bear north-west and follow the path up into the hills beside the river to the Gauradan Camp collecting any Gauradan Wards you see along the way
- Head north into the camp to find a Gauradan Soothsayer (5.0,73.8) guarding a Stone Marker. Kill her and use the Marker to complete Beyond the Gloaming Falls. Accept There and Back Again.
- Head slightly north-east to find the Gauradan Basket (4.5,73.6) & collect the nearby ward
- Work your way north to find the Gauradan Spear (3.6,72.7) & collect the nearby ward
- Ensure you have collected 5 wards. There are more than 5 in the camp but if you can't find enough check (4.3,73.3) (4.1,72.0) (4.4,72.2)
7. Ensure you have killed enough Gauradan for Hunting the Hunters then return to the Eavespires
8. At the Eavespire:
- Speak to Erchiel and turn in Gauradan-Relics and Hunting the Hunters
- Speak to Remmenylf and turn in Wards of the Gauredain
- Speak to Erchiel and turn in Threat From the North. Accept False Wards
9. Work your way back up the north-west path by the river placing wards at the indicated spots 5.4,72.5. When the river widens to a mountain lake run out to the island in the centre with 3 trees on to discover Eve-mere (for the deed Wilds of Evendim) then continue following the shore and place the third marker (6.1,73.1). Keep following the river up hill and place the fourth marker (6.6,73.7). To find the final marker follow the river until you find a fallen tree bridging it - head north away from the river and find the marker a few paces away by a tree.
10. Return to The Eavespires:
- Speak to Erchiel to turn in False Wards.
The Eavespires - Giants to the West (37)1. At The Eavespires
- Speak to Longbough and accept  Befuddled Titans
- Speak to Lithuifin and accept Fruits of the Forest
- Speak to Erchiel and accept Knocking Heads
- Speak to Remmenylf and accept  Fool's Crown
2. Exit the camp to the south and collect 6 Colourful Berries from woods along the shore
3. Ride west into the forest to the entrance to the Stone Giants camp at Amon Moth (7.6,74.4). Use the small stone cairn three times to incite a fight between the giants on guard so that you can stroll behind them and steal the lucky stone.
4. Do not enter the camp (it's full of signature mobs) but search the surrounding hills to find and kill the Stone-giant Chieftain (he patrols between 8.0,75.0, 8.9,74.3 8.3,74.4).
5. Return to the Eavespires:
- Speak to Erchiel and turn in Knocking Heads
- Speak to Remmenylf and turn in Fool's Crown
- Speak to Lithuifin and turn in Fruits of the Forest and then Befuddled Titans. Accept An Unpleasant Meal
7. Return to The Eavespires:
- Speak to Lithuifin and turn in An Unpleasant Meal.
The Eavespires - Tainted Trees in the South (37-38)1. At the Eavespires
- Speak to Longbough and accept Twisted Forest
- Speak to Lithuifin and accept Seeking Answers
- Speak to Erchiel and accept Hewing the Wood
- Speak to Remmenylf and accept Something in the Water
3. Return north (or continue south if you skipped 15!) along the shore until you reach a pass into the mountains (11.2,74.0). Head up into the hills to the west to find The Twisted Grove. Bear left until you find a small pool (11.0,75.1).
- Go through the gap in the rocks and descend down the spiral path to the pool at the very bottom.
- Fight Heart-Rot
- Use the Vial of Ent Tears in the pool.
5. Return to the Eavespire:
- Speak to Remmenylf to turn in Something in the Water
- Speak to Erchiel to turn in Hewing the Wood
- Speak to Lithuifin to turn in Seeking Answers
Follow Longbough through the instance - be careful to let him take the aggro because you will be fighting packs of signature mobs and he has 15.6k HP. When you reach the bottom of the pool help Longbough clear the mobs then when he says to leave him there wait a minute. Heart-rot will appear on the stairs - let Longbough get aggro on him and leave him there.
Run up the ramp to find The Twisted heart, attack it and remove 1/3 of it's HP - it will then become "friendly". Go down the ramp, kill the 3 roots and then go back up the ramp. Kill the tree some more. Repeat the root killing and it will finally die. By the time you get back down the ramp Longbough should have despatched Heart Rot. Speak to Longbough again to complete and leave the instance then once back at Eavespire speak to him once more to complete The Twisted Heart and accept  All Quiet on the Western Front.
7 .Return to Ost Forod by milestone and run south to the crossroads (10.7,64.8)and use the Stone Marker to continue There and Back Again. Follow the road west, across the bridge, to Tinnudir:
- Speak to Orchalwe and turn in All Quiet on the Western Front. Accept Architects of History
- Speak to Cluang and turn in There and Back Again
Men Erain - Scouting the Hills (38)
1. Take a stable ride south to High King's Crossing, cross the bridge and take the right (west) fork to find the island of Men Erain (15.4,66.1):
- Speak to Nimbellas and turn in Architects of History. Accept The Hills have Eyes
- Speak to Helechir and accept Breakfast in the Ruins
- Speak to Maladan and accept  Scouting Arthobel
- Speak to Nethrandir and accept  Mirrors of Tham Sarch and  Robbers of Tham Sarch
- Speak to Rodlam and accept Robbers of Tham Laegamon and Longbows of Tham Laegamon
2. Exit the camp and turn left then look for a staircase leading into the nearby ruins (15.0,66.1). Climb the stairs to find Iorthrenar's Journal
3. Continue climbing the stairs until you emerge into the hills and then follow the dirt track up into the mountains to find the ruins of Tham Sarch (16.1,65.4). Kill 10 Tomb Robbers and ensure you collect 8 mirrors
3. Exit the same way you entered the ruin and follow the other branch of the dirt path to the top of the hill and along south to the ruins of Arthobel (18.5,65.6). Have a "/look" around.
4. Drop down onto the lower path and continue south to the ruins of Tham Laegamon and kill 10 Tomb-Robbers, ensure you acquire 8 Longbows (if you can't see 10 robbers run around the area a bit - there are lots of stealthed ones)
5. Retrace your steps to the Ranger camp:
- Speak to Nethrandir and turn in Mirrors of Tham Sarch and Robbers of Tham Sar
- Speak to Rodlam and turn in Robbers of Tham Laegamon and Longbows of Tham Laegamon
- Speak to Maladan and turn in Scouting Arthobel
- Speak to Helechir and turn in Breakfast in the Ruins.
- and accept Treasure in the Ruins
- Speak to Sid Waring and continue Treasure in the Ruins
- Speak to Nimbellas and complete The HIlls Have Eyes.
Men Erain - The Tombs (38)
1. At the Ranger Camp:
- Speak to Nimbellas and accept The Way of Kings and then Eastern Gate of Annuminas
- Speak to Maladan and accept Gateways to the Past and Keys to the Crypts
- Speak to Nethrandir and accept Plunderers of History
- Speak to Rodlam and accept Foulness from the Deep
2. Head south along the road visiting the islands to either side to investigate doorways (just approach them , don't go inside) and recover Stolen Relics (see map above). Kill Kergrim and Tomb-Robbers (which drop the Keys to the Crypts you need).
3. Continue south along the path until you see a group of Angmarim outside the Eastern Gate. Leave the path and stay close to the hill on your left to avoid pulling the Angmarim and continue until you learn that "Angmar's forces here are numerous and strongly encamped".
3. Return to the Ranger Camp:
- Speak to Nethrandir and turn in Plunderers of History
- Speak to Rodlam and turn in Foulness from the Deep
- Speak to Maladan and turn in Gateways to the Past and Keys to the Crypts
- Speak to Helechir and turn in Treasure in the Ruins. Accept Murder in the Ruins
- Speak to Nimbellas and turn in Easter Gate of Annuminas then The Way of Kings. Accept  Sancitity of the Soverigns and then Entombed of Haudh Earendur and Robbers of Haudh Earnedur
- Speak to Nethrandir and accept Arantar's Ring and Ransackers of Haudh Arantar
- Speak to Rodlam and accept Orders of the Iron Crown and Searchers of Haudh Eldacar
- Speak to Maladan and accept Kergrim of Haudh Valandur and Valandur's Sceptre
4. You now need to revisit 4 of the tombs you just discovered (see the map). It's worth noting that the mobs inside respawn extremely quickly - once you find what you need it's easiest to just run out and let them follow you because they'll get stuck at the door.
- Enter Haudh Earendur and take rubbings of 8 tombs and kill 8 tomb-robbers then exit (to the south)
- Enter Haudh Valandur and descend to the bottom to locate and kill Bone-eater for the scepter. Ensure you kill at least 4 Kergrim in total.
- Enter Haudh Arantar and work your way down to the end. Of the three tombs at the far end of the last room the ring is in the smaller one on the left. Ensure you kill 8 Tomb Robbers
- Enter Haudh Eldacar and klill the Angmarim Commander, ensure you kill 8 Angmarim in total.
5. Return to the Ranger Camp:
- Speak to Maladan and turn in Kergrim of Haudh Valandur and Valandur's Sceptre
- Speak to Rodlam and turn in Orders of the Iron Crown and Searchers of Haudh Eldacar
- Speak to Nethrandir and turn in Arantar's Ring and Ransackers of Haudh Arantar
- Speak to Nimbellas and turn in Entombed of Haudh Earendur and Robbers of Haudh Earnedur and then Sanctity of the Soverigns and accept  Eye of the Storm
6. Head up into the hills following the path through the ruins and return to the ruin of Arthobel. Speak to Glirion to continue Murder in the Ruins, defeat 2 waves of 3 tomb-robbers then return to the Ranger Camp. (If Glirion dies you will have to re-accept the quest from Helechir in the Ranger Camp and start over)
7. Return to the Ranger Camp and speak to Helechir to complete Murder in the Ruins. Accept Vengeance in the Ruins
8. Ride north to Ost Forod (you can take a stable route from High Kings Crossing) and speak to Brychan the Bold (8.2,63.8). He will become hostile and you should kill him to continue Vengeance in the Ruins. To complete the quest ride south to the Ranger Camp and speak to Helechir
Now is a good time to visit Annuminas, follow my in-depth picture guide here